About Maribetta: Its locally known as Karadibetta because here one can see lots of bear�s This is one of the not-so-popular trekking destination quite close to Bangalore (Just 3 KM from Kanakapura). At the base of the hill is the Bananthimari temple where animal sacrifices are quite common. One can also engage in activities like Kayaking, Rappelling, Artificial wall climbing and Coracle ride.!!
What is included in the tour
Above charges includes:
- Transport from Bangalore to Bangalore
- 1 Breakfast
- 1 Lunch
- Tea, Coffee & Snacks
- Adventure activities
- Instructor from BMC
What is NOT included in the tour
Above charges Excludes:
Anything not mentioned above
Suggested things to carry:
- Personal medication (if any)
- One strong backpack.
- Water bottles (enough to carry at least 2 liters of water)
- Energy Food (Chocolate bars, flavored milk, Electrolyte drinks - Glucose etc.)
- Small torch with new batteries.
- Extra cloths for changing
- Camera (Optional)
- Rain Coat (Highly suggested)
06:30 AM - Pickup from BMC, Indiranagar
06:45 AM - Pickup from New Shanti sagar Hotel, Domlur
07:00 AM - Pick up from Garuda Mall, Magrath Road
09:00 AM - Reach Base camp and Have breakfast
10:00 AM - Start Trekking
01:00 PM - Start climbing down and begin water activities (kayaking, coracle ride, canoeing, raft-building)
03:00 PM - Have lunch
05:30 PM - Start back for Bangalore
Note: Drop points will be the same as pick-up points.