About Place: Plus Valley is known for its resemblance with the Plus sign as seen from the distance. The valley is covered with mesmerizing waterfalls and canyons which makes it difficult to cross in the monsoon but it's a real joy to trek during the rainy season with roaring waterfalls and lush green hills around. There are two rappelling points during the trek with a height of 600 feet between the over speedy waterfalls. The intimidating factor of this 9km long trek has to be the hardcore jungle cover over your head. A major portion of this trek route involves walking through this dense patch. The trek concludes at yet another dam called the Bhira dam which is also the source of the Kundalika river which is famous for its White Water Rafting. Thirty percent of the trek is a descent and remaining part is normal walking. While on the route we can see the beauty of places like Tailbaila, Plus valley, Tamhini ghat, Kundalika valley.
What is included in the tour
- Transportation in Non-AC vehicle from Pune to Pune.
- Tents,Sleeping Bags .
- Safety Equipment like Harness, Helmet, Rope and Mittens.
- Basic Veg food.
- Medical kit.
- Coordinator from BMC.
- Local Guide.
- Adventure Insurance
What is NOT included in the tour
Above Charges does not Include:
- Food During Travel
- Dinner on day - 2
- Any other expenses not considered above.
Suggested things to carry:
- Torch with Spare Batteries (Mandatory)
- Good Trekking shoes
- One Back Pack
- Water Bottles 2 litres
- Change of Clothes for Two Days
- Sunscreen & Sunglasses
- Toiletries (Shampoo, towel, toothpaste, tissue paper, etc.)
- Allergy medication (if any)
- Energy Food & Drinks like Chocolate, Nutribars, Juice packs, Glucon-D etc (If you wish)
- Camera (Optional)
- Sleeping bag/mat (We will arrange for you, you have to carry it along with you)
Saturday : 25th June 2016
06:30 AM - Pick up at Aundh, Pune
07:00 AM - Pick up at Hinjewadi, Pune
09:00 AM - Reach the Trek Base
09:30 AM - Fifteen minutes Walk up to Hill Top point, Tea-Coffee-Snacks
11:00 AM - Briefing and Start the trek
03:30 PM - Lunch at Devkund
- Night Halt near the waterfall.
Sunday : 26th June 2016
08:30 AM : Breakfast and continue the trek
12:00 PM : Reach the base and visit sight seeing places.
01:30 PM : Lunch
07:00 PM : Reach Pune.
Note: Drop points will be the same as pick-up points.
For any clarification email us at [email protected] or call on 9611102222