About Trek: These three famous forts, Alang, Madan and Kulang is situated in Kalsubai range of Sayahadri Hills in Maharashtra.
This area is famous because of some highest peaks which fall under this range. Most recognized peaks around are, Kalsubai and Ratangad and also has few landmarks like Bhandadhara and Igtapuri.
Considering one of the toughest hikes, the trek exposes to deep valleys and gorges which will test your endurance, patience and stamina on whole new different level and also includes steep climbs, rappelling and long walks throughout the trip. Once reaching the peak you will get to enjoy the panoramic views of Kulang, Madan and Kalsubai.
What is included in the tour
Above Charges Includes:
Transportation in Non-AC vehicle from Pune to Pune
Basic Veg food ( 3 Breakfast, 3 Lunch, 2 Dinner )
Basic Medical kit
Coordinator from BMC
What is NOT included in the tour
Above Charges does not Include:
Food During travelling
Dinner on day- 3
Any other expenses not considered above.
Things to Carry:
1. A strong Back-Pack (preferably water proof).
2. Water bottle (enough to carry at least 2 liters of water).
3. An extra pair of socks, under garments, T-Shirt.
4. A water-proof jacket/sweater (if it begins to rain).
5. Bandanna ( keeps the sweat out of the eyes ) and/or Wide brimmed hat.
6. Toothbrush & toothpaste, towel, liquid soap.
7. Few old news papers ( may be 4 would be fine).
8. A torch with two new batteries and extra bulb.
9. Some strong adhesive tape and/or A small role of strong string.
10. A small pocket knife ( if you have a Victorinox -SWISS ARMY knife then great..).
11. One matchbox/ lighter.
12. Some tissue/toilet paper.
13. Insect repellant (ex. Odomos).
14. Basic First Aid & Medicine -
Anti-Dysentery Pills (Eldoper)
Some generic pills (Crocin, Imol, etc)
Anti Cold preparation (COLDACT).
Gauze roll & antiseptic lotion.
15. Energy Food ( Chocolate bars, Flavored milk, Electrolyte drinks - Glucon-D, etc ).
16. Garbage bag to collect any litter we may create (or other people have created)
17. A list of medicine to which you are allergic ( please carry this in your top pocket).
18. Camera ( Optional )
09:30PM - Aundh, Pune (Map)
10:00PM - Kalpataru Estate, Pimple Gurav (Map)
04:00 AM - Reach Base. Freshenup in the wilderness.
07:30 AM - Breakfast.
08:00 AM - Trekking starts from the base of Alang.
01:30 PM - Packed lunch will be given to everyone.
04:00 PM Reach peak. Rest. explore.
05:00 PM - Chai time. (We will try for some hot pakodas)
08:00 PM - Have Dinner (prepared on the top) and sleep early to give enough rest to your sour muscles.
07:00 AM - Wake up call and Freshen up. (no restrooms/bathroom on the top, Freshen-Up will be in the wilderness)
08:00 AM - Fetch Water, Have breakfast & Packup.
09:00 AM - Start Climbing down, Rappelling.
Climb towards the summit of Madan.
Descend back to Col between Alang and Madan.
08:00 PM - Dinner and halt in the cave.
06:30 AM - Wake up. Freshen up.
08:00 AM - Breakfast & Packup.
08:30 AM - Descend and trek towards Kulang
Lunch on the way and climb towards the summit of Kulang.
Descend towards Ambegaon.
06:30 PM - Start back to Pune. Self sponsored dinner on the way.
11:30 PM - Expected time to reach Pune.
Note: Drop points will be the same as pick-up points.
For any clarification email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9611102222