One of Karnataka's greatest day hike, the Uttari Betta is a 5 kms trek across a spectacular lush green landscape which offers a quite unique scenic views similar to western ghats. The trek starts from a small village, entering the fort wall and passes through seven doors of stone to reach the halfway point of the hike which has a temple of Shankareswar at the top. The view from the temple top is beautiful enough to seize your mind for a moment. Once we cross the temple, the trek continues ahead crossing a small jungle-cave, experiencing a whole new unexpected world and ends at the grassland top of the hill which is surrounded by huge boulders. After spending some time at the top with little chit-chat and pack lunch, we begin to descend back towards the base point of the trek.
What is included in the tour
Transport from Bangalore to Bangalore
Basic First- aid
What is NOT included in the tour
Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions
Suggested things to carry:
- Personal medication (if any)
- One strong backpack.
- Water bottles (enough to carry at least 2 liters of water)
- Energy Food (Chocolate bars, flavored milk, Electrolyte drinks - Glucose etc.)
- Small torch with new batteries.
- Camera (Optional)
- Rain Coat (suggested)
06:30AM - Pickup from BMC, Indiranagar
06:45AM - Pickup from New Shanti sagar Hotel, Domlur
07:00AM - Pick up from Garuda Mall, Magrath Road
- Have breakfast on the way and pack lunch
- Start Trekking, Reach peak, explore. Have packed lunch
- Trek down and Depart to Bangalore
06:00PM - Reach Bangalore