Rayakottai trek - the trek to a fort on the hill top is a good one day outing from Bangalore. It’s an easy trek and beginners can complete it with ease. The fort is situated within the town of Rayakottai which is one of the ancient fortress in the Krishnagiri district. It is now one of the protected monument by the Archaeological Survey of India.In the 18th century Hyder Ali and Tipu sultan ruled this fort. The fort was captured by Major Gowdie during the third Anglo-Mysore War in 1791. According to the Treaty of Srirangapatna, this fort came into the hands of the British.
What is included in the tour
- Non A/C Private Coach (Bangalore to Bangalore) with State Permits
- Packed Lunch
- Certified Instructor from BMC
- Basic First- aid support
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal medication (if any)
- One strong backpack.
- Water bottles (enough to carry at least 2 litres of water)
- Energy Food (Chocolate bars, flavoured milk, Electrolyte drinks - Glucose etc.)
- Small torch with new batteries.
- Camera (Optional)
- Rain Coat (suggested)
06:30 AM - Pick up from BMC, Indiranagar
06:45 AM - Pick up from Domlur Sky Walk, Opp to Domlur Bus Stop
07:00 AM - Pick up from Sapphire Toys, Richmond Road (Near Sacred Heart Church)
07:30 AM - Pick up from Silkboard, Renault Showroom
08:00 AM - Have breakfast on the way and pack lunch
09:00 AM - Start Trekking, Reach peak, explore. Have packed lunch
01:00 PM - Trek down and Depart to Bangalore
06:00 PM - Reach Bangalore