If you are in decent shape and can do one hike in boulder, trekking the Hanuman Betta trail is a good option. You will witness the high hilly environment, thick old-growth forest, small cave, incredible rock formations that have made Boulder famous and great views of the civilization nearby. Its a little over 5 kms from end to end and can be completed in four to five hours.
Located 90 kms from Bangalore, Hanuman Betta is a Boulder icon and is relatively steep in the most sections, criss-crossing the switchbacking trail as you climb. It�s a nice, steady, strenuous climb without too many technical obstacles. The trek will take you in and out of the boulders crossing a small cave which is halfway across, continuing through the tree line of the hill opening up frequently for spectacular views of the nearby hills. A unique side view of Hanuman Betta can be seen on the lower stretches of the hike. After about 2.2 kms and 3500 ft of elevation, you will reach the Hanuman Betta summit area which promises 360 degree of beautiful panoramic view.
-Please don't register if you are very unfit or suffer from weak joints. This event requires basic fitness and a decent amount of stamina.
What is included in the tour
Above charges includes:
1. Transport from Bangalore to Bangalore
2. 1 Breakfast
3. 1 Lunch
4. Basic First- aid support
5. Instructor from BMC
6. Adventure Insurance
What is NOT included in the tour
Anything not mentioned above .
Things To Carry:
- Personal medication (if any)
- One strong backpack
- Water bottles (enough to carry at least 2 liters of water)
- Energy Food (Chocolate bars, flavored milk, Electrolyte drinks - Glucon-D, etc)
- Light-coloured full arm clothes (preferable)
- Sports shoes (for better grip)
Saturday: 18th November 2017
06:30 AM - Pickup from BMC, 80ft Road Indiranagar
06:45 AM - Pickup from New Shanti sagar Hotel, Domlur
07:00 AM - Pick up from Garuda Mall, Magrath Road
- Have breakfast on the way and pack lunch
- Start Trekking, Reach peak, explore. Have packed lunch
- Trek down and Depart to Bangalore
- Have tea/coffee on the way back
08:00PM - Reach Bangalore
Note: Drop points will be the same as pick-up points.