Kabbaladurga is a hillock near 20kms from Kanakapura and is approximately 70 kms
away from Bangalore. The peak is home to the temple of Goddess Kabbalamma and had
derived its name from the temple and the ruins of a fort at the peak. It is green, rocky
and serene. Ideal for a day's getaway and some soul-searching. The view from the top is
absolutely breath-taking, with the shadow of the clouds making patterns on the surface
of the Earth. Perfect for new trekkers and climbing enthusiasts. Although the fort is in
ruins now, the temple is still visited by the villagers around.
What is included in the tour
- Certified instructor from BMC
- Basic first aid support
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions
Suggested things to carry:
- Personal medication (if any)
- One strong backpack.
- Water bottles (enough to carry at least 2 liters of water)
- Energy Food (Chocolate bars, flavored milk, Electrolyte drinks – Glucose etc.)
- Small torch with new batteries.– Camera (Optional)
02:00 AM - Pick-up from Arista
04:00 AM - Reach base and start climbing
06:00 AM - Reach the peak & explore the place
07:00 AM - Start climbing down
08:00 AM - Start back to Bangalore and have Breakfast on the way.
10:00 AM - Reach back to Bangalore