Its locally known as Karadibetta because here one can see lots of bear's. This is one of the not-so-popular trekking destination quite close to Bangalore (Just 3 Kms from Kanakapura). At the base of the hill is the Bananthimari temple where animal sacrifices are quite common.
What is included in the tour
- Non A/C Transport from Bangalore to Bangalore
- 1 Breakfast
- 1 Lunch
- Basic First- aid support
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions
Suggested things to carry:
- Personal medication (if any)
- One strong backpack.
- Water bottles (enough to carry at least 2 litres of water)
- Energy Food (Chocolate bars, flavoured milk, Electrolyte drinks - Glucose etc.)
- Small torch with new batteries.
- Camera (Optional)
- Rain Coat (suggested during Monsoon)
06:30AM - Pickup from BMC, Indiranagar
06:45AM - Pickup from New Shanti sagar Hotel, Domlur
07:00AM - Pick up from Sapphire Toys, Richmond Road (Near Sacred Heart Church)
- Have breakfast on the way and carry pack lunch
- Start Trekking, Reach peak, explore. Have packed lunch
- Trek down and Depart to Bangalore
06:00PM - Reach Bangalore
Please carry a empty lunch box. We discourage the use of plastic on our treks.